Tailored-Ford Explorer U502
Perigon II is a Digital Rearview Mirror, also known as a Camera Monitor System (CMS), that uniquely uses 2 cameras to provide a complete side and rear view of your vehicle. Not only does Perigon II effectively alleviate driver blind spots, but it also produces a larger field of vision than conventional rear view mirrors.
- Perigon II is designed in accordance with Class I UN-R46 and ISO-16505:2015 CMS standards of safety, ergonomics and performance.
- Unique 2 camera system.
- Configurable to provide complete side and rear view vision to your vehicle.
- Automotive Grade. (Operable in extreme temperatures -40°F to 185°F)
- HD Resolution 1280 x 320 Pixels, Frame rate of 60 fps Large 9.8 Inch Display
- Approximately 70° Horizontal and 16° Vertical Field of View
- High Dynamic Range of 96 dB
- Low Lux Visibility to 0.1 Lux
- Low Latency
CMS Display、Rear View Camera、Side View Camera & Holder、LVDS Cable、Power Cable、Strapping Band、Shark Fin、Extension Cable、CVBS Cable (with trigger)、Installation Tools、Instruction Manual 、Explorer Mirror accessory
If you have any questions about the use of the product, please call the service line or visit the Perigon website for answers to frequently asked questions/online answers.
Limited Warranty Statement
The warranty service for this product applies to hardware products manufactured and sold by Perigon (hereinafter referred to as Perigon); The applicable area is Taiwan, and the warranty service is one year. If you have any questions about the inherent warranty of this product, please contact Perigon.
Note: The main body of this machine is guaranteed for one year.
The warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase. Please keep the invoice in order to obtain the full warranty period. In case of dispute, the warranty period will be 12 months from the date of purchase invoice.
During the warranty period, products purchased by Perigon or Perigon authorized dealers will not be charged for normal use, regardless of material or maintenance man-hours.
This Warranty applies only to you, the original purchaser, and the Warranty may not be transferred to a person who subsequently purchased the Hardware Product from you.
This Limited Warranty Service is only available for purchases from authorized Perigon or Perigon dealers. This Limited Warranty does not apply to normal consumption and wear. This warranty is expressly excluded：
- Physical damage to the surface or product
- Incorrect use, negligence, improper installation or testing, unauthorized attempt to open, repair or modify product hardware and software, or damage caused by any other cause beyond the intended use range
- Accidents, fire, moisture, liquids, power changes, other hazards or damage caused by natural disasters; or Repair by someone other than Perigon, Perigon Authorized Dealer or Perigon Authorized Service Provider
In addition, in this warranty expressly provided in the statement, Perigon warranty obligations does not assume any express or implied; wherein, for a particular purpose including commercial applicability and implied warranty. Perigon expressly disclaims all warranty commitments beyond this limited warranty statement. Implied warranties that may be required by law are not included in the limited warranty provisions specified in this document.